Standup paddling in every condition. Waves, enjoying the volume on your local lake, canals or river.
|10’8″||34″||6"||325 lt||8.4 kg|
Rec. Rider weight: >110 kg
• All-around cruising and small waves
• Stable and maneuverable
• Wide outline and high volume nose
• 6″ construction
• FXL Technology Extreme stiffness and lightness
• New deckpad layout of core and honey grip plus kick pad
• Board, paddle, bag, pump & repair set
Our boards are made in FXL, FUSION XTRA LIGHT construction. Tough and every inch of the board is glued with precision, made by a selected and experienced production team.
FEATHER LIGHT construction
STIFF, STIFF, STIFFER
DOUBLE LAYER RAILS
Fusion Double Layer, X light construction. Exclusive on STX boards.
Smooth, extra grippy, maximum comfort and strong. Our well known EVA deckpad. By using the core and honey grip we have 2 densities of grip. The 2 densities create more grip and comfort paddling.
Smooth, grippy, maximum comfort and strong. Our well known EVA deckpad.
Our new rised kick pad gives more grip for fast turns or riding waves.
• HONEYGRIP; smooth, grippy, maximum comfort and strong our well known EVA deckpad
• CORE GRIP; stance area gripdeck with increased grip worked into the
• EVA KICKPAD; all pure SUP inflatable boards have a kickpad for increased grip, steering and control
• Stainless steel attachment ring
• Grab handle with neoprene cover
• Stainless steel D-rings for docking the boards, for a strong connection with anything you wish
• Storage bungee for your bag on all SUP boards
• High pressure valves. Up to 20 PSI, preferred 15 PSI
• Double layer, fusion, deck and bottom
• Premium air valves
• STX pump with fold up stands and vario handles to minimize size and packaging
• STX AIR travel backpack with space for pump, board, paddle and the standard repairkit